Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Assassin's Creed 2

I've been needed lately in 15th century Italy. The Templar conspiracy has heated up and my fellow Assassin guildsfolk are racing to retrieve pieces of the Apple of Eden before they are snatched up by our ancient foes. If this was everything on my plate, I'd have loads of free time, but there is my Monteriggioni villa to consider: it requires upkeep and new paintings to adorn its walls, not to mention my mother is weeping in an upstairs room until I'm able to collect enough feathers to solve the mystery of our family's execution -it was the Templars, we know that much. However, there's been a recent breakthrough that makes me hopeful. Though I've been travelling a lot, bouncing between Florence and Venice, it hasn't kept me away from my good friend Leonardo Da Vinci. In fact, I'm on my way to see him today. He's finished decoding some old codex pages I found hidden in Tuscany and wants to share his findings. There's some kind of flying machine he keeps talking about, but there's no way he'd ever let me use it...

No comments: